Thursday, August 12, 2010

Perfection: A Wall of Text

I am insecure I am clingy I grew up ridiculed I grew up having a pretty bad self perception I grew up without any real friends I get irritated by most people I know I worry too much I care too little I'm doing it all for the wrong reason I hate others too easily I am suspicious of those who love me I'm inapprropriate I'm rude I'm an elitist I'm proud in the bad way I am too trusting too fast I don't deserve the respect and love people give me I push those who come close to me I'm afraid I'll disappoint people's expectation I sometimes hate the way I look I want to be left alone I want to be adored too much I am an attention whore I'm a mean bitch I'm hateful I'm hated I'm fake I know nothing but will never admit it I judge people too quickly I am insulting to people I care about

To me, I, sometimes, am the worst person on Earth

I have the world's greatest mom. My dad is proud of me. My sisters love me. My brother and I are having an almost incestuous bromance. I have friends who take the day off from work just to spend the whole day with me without anything specific in mind. I have friends who can sit with me and crap for literally 6-hours straight and still feel that we've not spent enough time together that day. I have more bromances than enough for two men. I have friends that I know I can talk to about anything and everything. I have internet people, who I've never met or even talk to verbally, who adore me, flaws and all. I am appreciated by too many people. I've felt romantic love and infatuation once each. I have people who are comfortable enough with me to tell me things about themselves and what they do, things that society would frown upon.

My life is perfect. Envy me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I found your relationship with your brother extremely disturbing. Heh.