Thursday, December 03, 2009

Johan Ariff bin Juhari: Undian Paling Bijak

Tomorrow's election day for the local Malaysian Students' Association. [MSA]

I'm running for the post Media Director.

I misunderstood that I had to write a manifesto but was corrected by the EC members. Thank god, I don't know what the hell is a manifesto. I thought it was one of those, "membangunkan pelajar-pelajar Malaysia di bumi Volgograd" thing but honestly, if I ever say that, that's a load of bullcrap. Sorry Maher. Haha.

Formally, the job is "to manage MSA blog and spread any info about activites of the organisation". In layman's term, that means the guy voted to be the director has to go around town spreading the latest news and gossips released by the MSA. See, why I'd be perfect for the job?

If you don't know me that well enough, well, let me tell you, then:



  • I own and actively wear a bow tie. Yes, it's a clip-on, I'm looking for the need-to-tie one but I've not seen one here D=

  • I have every one of Beatles studio albums

  • I have experience writing for mass media:


My writing has been published in three separate issues of NST's now defunct YouthQuake;
I have been to journalism workshops;
I have covered one or two events for Volgograd's own Wassup!;
I was regularly writing for the Volgograd Times before it started to hibernate.


  • I, for one, want the post and will try to do my best to keep the MSA blog updated, if the Powers-That-Be allows me to. I mean, come on, the latest post on that blog is the schedule for the winter games of 2008. COME ON!

  • Most Volgogradians know me as Facebook Moderator and/or CNN. You can imagine how much of facts I get across, no?

  • I am not associated to any groups in and outside Volgograd. I do not have any other obligation that could and would interfere with my obligation to the MSA.

  • My name is in the Kelab UMNO Volgograd but I attend only the makan-makan part.

  • Similarly, apparently, every Malay in Volgograd has an Usrah group but I only know that because Fairuz said we're in the same Usrah. I don't know my other Usrah-mates.

  • The Russian medium kids has always been the last to know about anything and since I'm one of them, I'll make sure any word about any event will reach each and everyone of them. All 5 of them.

  • And let's face it. I'm the only candidate for ANY post who gives a damn and campaigns.

  • I look dashing.

  • I really do.

  • Umm... Did I mention I have all Beatles' albums?

So, come out, Volgogradians, and vote for Johan Ariff bin Juhari: Undian Paling Bijak for the post of Media Director. If you're going to vote for someone else for the post, sit tightly at home.


I wanted to add a waving Malaysian Flag for the background but I don't know how to Photoshop.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Johan, you are the best candidate on this post! I give my voice to you!!! Good luck! O.P.

Fuzzy A! said...

Spasiba balshoe O.P. That means a lot to me. =D

ltf ha said...

kau nak jadi media director ke kau nak jadi david teoh. lose the bow-tie, the vest with gold-trims ala sheikh arab, and for heaven's sake, put some product on your hair.

Fuzzy A! said...

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo People should vote me solely because I wear the bowtie!

~An9eL~ said...

Can I vote too?

ZOHAN FOR THIS WRITING-WRITING MEDIA POST!!!

Just don't go make that website a place to vent your many many annoyances at many many things, yeah?

Fuzzy A! said...

Lico dear, you know I'm a professional. You don't mess with Zohan, you know.

Pengembara said...

haha, that's why all Volgogradians need to vote Johan for Media Director. He is damn serious and doesn't want anything to do with bullcrap!

So this time we will vote according to category eh? Hope they don't make the election like the previous one. You only have one vote, and that @#$%#.

Fuzzy A! said...

Yeah, we want a regime change not only in faces, but in ways of doing things also.

LCS said...

seriously, you look retarded in the pic. Anyway, you hv my vote. The best gossiper back in the time when you still in hiro.
And no one give a damn about the beatles

ltf ha said...

Selagi kau pakai bowtie tu, jgn haraplah aku nak mengempen untuk kau. Kau ingat kau siapa? Ahmad Nesfu???

Besides if you lose, I can steal you for
my own selfish purposes.

yuven said...

only one who campaigns.
hots off..for the amount of news u spread..the jobs practically made for u..bow tie is cool..but whats with the retard pose.anyway i dont think managers smear campaign is working :p

Fuzzy A! said...

Issac: That's why I'm a natural for the job!

Lutlut: Dude, the bowtie is epic in the greatest proportion okay. Anyway, if I DO lose, at least aku berjaya tarik beberapa readers to my blog. Hoho. Satu lagi: Kau tengok apa LCS tulis at the end? How can you not be wrathful with divine retribution wtf?

Yuven: Haha, kidding only la about manager. That's why. Today you must lead the rebellion saying we want Johan for president because he's the only one who cares enough to campaign!

nurlin said...

i'll definately vote for u eventhough muka kau pakai bow tie tu bagi aku cirit birit.

Fuzzy A! said...

Aww, thanks Nurlin. It warms the core of my heart to know that I will help you during your constipation days.

Anonymous said...

tenukkiut.blogspot.com; You saved my day again.

Fuzzy A! said...

Who's Anon?