Tuesday, May 05, 2009



Whenever a friend, who didn't have the opportunity to study/travel abroad, asks me about my experience or is listening to me talking about living in Russia, I feel like I'm boasting even though I'm not actually doing that, you dig?

I try not to say things like you can experience this only in Russia or you're lucky this doesn't happen in Malaysia and so on. I get so self-conscious when I tread these waters.

Contrary to popular belief, I actually care what people think about me. Well, some people, anyway. The rest can go screw themselves with a hot vespa tailpipe.

10 comments:

angel said...

.......

A hot vespa tailpipe.

.........

Anyway, what prompted this post?

Ooh and do check out http://living-canvass.blogspot.com

Fuzzy A! said...

I was talking to a friend of mine and he asked me what do I think of me being here for 5 years. I was fidgeting in my chair already when he followed with, "You know, since I don't have the opportunity."

I felt a part of myself just died. He didn't mean it like that, I'm sure, but still, I feel guilty as fuck.

Living Canvass: I know she links to me but I don't know who she is. I left a message on your msn asking who she is. I'm a bit paranoid, as you can see.

Hayley/Shu Fen said...

Hohoho! dropping by for the first time! :D

nice rants... ;)

keep blogging, cheers! =D

Vicissitudes of Life

Fuzzy A! said...

That is so very random of you, Miss Siah. Thank you.

angel said...

That would be me. tadah~~~ !!!

Fuzzy A! said...

But I thought the blogger of that site is April Z or something like that. No?

~ April Z ~ said...

So? You're Fuzzy A aka Johan aren't you? :p

Fuzzy A! said...

Gah! The power of Christ compels you! The power of Christ compels you!

~An9eL~ said...

And the power of freaky laughing baby shall .....

Fuzzy A! said...

Nooooooooooooooooooo.................