Monday, November 16, 2009

So What If My Shoes Are Made in Gombak?



Apa salahnya pakai kasut Gombak?

Those, who are too young to remember this ad, has nothing at all in common with me.

So what if I still feel the inspired every time I rewatch Dead Poets' Society?

And so what if Cake's Italian Leather Sofa makes me giggle during the chorus?

And so what if Spider Jerusalem fires up my journalistic meatgun?

Like my father said, follow people la, people's life [Ikut orang la, hidup orang]

Wise man, my father.

4 comments:

arief j said...

hahah...i remember this ad...and also gombak kasut busuk time eco-camp..good times...

Fuzzy A! said...

WHOA! That's fast!

Eco-camp... man, that's ages ago. I feel so old... But nowadays no more gombok maa... Now, it's Kay El Sentrell

arief j said...

Hahaha.. Now atas kayangan..

Fuzzy A! said...

Well, you know how the age-old adage goes. You can take the person out of Gombok, but you can never take the Gombok out of the person.