Saturday, January 23, 2010

Johan Ariff Bin Juhari is leaving on a jet-plane. Well, first on a train, then on the express train, then on a jet-plane... well, technically, not a jet-plane, rather a boeing 777. So, yeah... He's leaving on a train, then on the express tram, then on a boeing 777, don't know when he'll be back again. Oh, babe, he hates to go... Except, no, he doesn't hate to go.

The title says it all.

Malaysian internet sucks and I don't know if my new place has internet or not. So, here's something to remember me by until I get back.



Goodbye bitches.

P.S.: Much love to people who leaves a comment saying how they like Konstantin Vasilyevich, my new hat, and Anton Bulgakov, my designer scarf from MTJ [Makcik Tepi Jalan]


Post-post-script: I look super thin because blogspot compressed the pic. Thanks, blogspot! I'll post a sexy pic of me if enough people leave a comment on how thin I look.


P.P.P.S: I am having such a Shane Dawson moment for asking people to leave comments. I think I'm gonna be depressed if no one leaves a comment. Leave a comment if you don't want me to get depressed.


P.P.P.P.PMS: I've edited this like 5 times. Comment on what you think about my anal-loving anal-retentiveness!

10 comments:

woohoo! said...

im sooo jealous you're going back! aargh... lol... cool hat n scarf btw... Suits ya! have fun!

~An9eL~ said...

Angel sees Zohan with Konstantin Vasilievich and that scarf whose names she can't remember.

Angel thinks of Kakashi Sensei.
http://tvmedia.ign.com/tv/image/article/815/815975/naruto-kakashi_1188221145.jpg

Angel is happy.

炫風 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Fuzzy A! said...

Why do I get spams?

Angel: I am as cool as Kakashi, yes, yes.

La Mode Parisienne said...

boleh tak kemas-kinikan blog ni.susah i nak baca tau

Fuzzy A! said...

Siapakah Parisian girl? Keresahanku untuk meneka siapakah dia tersebut membuatku menggentel-gentel roda bagasiku.

Fuzzy A! said...

Oh and I like the clutterness of this new layout. And it's white. You should see my old layout. It's so depressing, people thought I was suicide-prone, haha.

La Mode Parisienne said...

apa tu,menggentel?hahahaha!do u know what is the meaning!!!!btw.i suruh u susun "satu persatu."

Fuzzy A! said...

OMG how can you use the word roda bagasi and tetapi but don't know what is menggentel! Cuba tanya Hang Tuah awak ler.