Sunday, February 28, 2010

Holy Shit! New Post!

Blames. I've got plenty of that. So, that's a gajillion to you, Twitter. A bajillion to my non-existent Muse. Twenty mega-watts of it to the absolutely non-demanding cycle. But the bulk of the blame goes to the lack of drama in my life.

Yes, a good writer should always have drama in his life, as to fuel him with inspiration. Don't tell me otherwise, shut up! Shut up! Shut up!

Gah! I need to write more. I used to be able to write about nothing and people will still read it. I once wrote a 400-word debut article for some online paper about how I was deciding on what to write as my first article. I found it quite brilliant, though other creative forces on the team weren't as awed by it as I was. Oh well.

New New Year's Resolution: Once a week. I'll write once a week.

As I have no real substance to write on, I'll leave you with a nice song.


I Thought You Were My Boyfriend - Magnetic Fields




Yes, that's a guy singing. No, I don't watch the office. No, that doesn't make me gay.

No comments: