Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Hey, Man, I'm Alive!


I'm taking each day a night at a time.
Yeah, I'm down but I know I'll get by.

Hey, hey, hey, hey, man!
I gotta live my life
I'm gonna pick up all the pieces
and what's left of my pride.

I'm feeling like a Monday
but someday I'll be Saturday night.


I Don't Care if Monday's Black


Tuesday, Wednesday heart attack,
Thursday never looking back,
It's Friday, I'm in love.


Hush, Little Baby, Don't Say a Word

And never mind that voice you heard,
It's just the beast under your bed,
In your closet, in your head!

3 comments:

k0k s3n w4i said...

dude, did you hear about azwan ismail and his youtube contribution to the "it gets better" project?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJLSteQIcms

Fuzzy A! said...

Are you hinting something to me, Kok Sen Wai? Ahahahahahahha.

k0k s3n w4i said...

naaaawh, I simply thought it's something that will interest you, seeing that you are a modern moderate muslim man who's sympathetic towards homosexuality. our standard issue malaysian malay muslims are issuing death threats and the mullahs are inciting the masses by claiming that azwan is insulting islam by leaving his closet behind.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/12/21/AR2010122100514.html