Thursday, October 23, 2008

Welcome!

After getting very very frustratingly annoyed with Blogdrive, I've decided to migrate this here new land.

While I haven't anything to post yet, I thought I might tell you that.

I mean, I'm a nice enough guy not to want any of you to click on the link for nothing, right? I mean, I'd be fairly pissed if I were to get linked to a new site and the site has nothing but the "Under Construction" sign. *cough*Ahliang.com*cough* What's the point of telling everyone about your new site without having anything on it, right?

It's like saying, "Dude, you've gotta check my new car!"
"Oh, where is it?"
"I haven't actually bought it yet, but it's blue with this cool white top and... hey, that's a nice brass knuckles you've got there. Is it new? ARGH!"

I mean how annoyed are you when people do that?

See how considerate I am, eh?

2 comments:

darly said...

i see you have used the camera. GIVE ME SOME CREDITS! write: thanks to my beautiful gorgeous in-out sister who gave me the camera. Now I can post pictures!"

i miss you!!!!!!!!!

love you

Fuzzy A! said...

Wahai kakakku... itu bukan yang kupukul sendiri, tetapi telah ku cari dari internet. But anyways, yes, I did use your camera. Shankyu!