Thursday, October 30, 2008

Snippets

Borrowed the title from Che Det sat.

I think my last comment on the last post deserves a blog post of its own but trying to not burn THAT many bridges. Plus, it's against my own personal writer's ethic to write about two same things in a row. Oh well.

I feel my sick side is surfacing. Why, just this noon I saw this guy, complete with those aeroback helmet and wide-ass glasses, cycling with passion that could kill a bull, and I was just imagining how would his face look like if I had thrown something in his way and he hit the thing and was sent flying across the air. Or how about yesterday in the bus when my nose suddenly detected a Clorox smell and I see this girl who's not even 10 with a white spot on her skirt and... well, let's just say that was the most sickest I've ever felt.

This morning I decided that I would be depressed for the day. After all, you shouldn't ALWAYS be happy. The balance of Yin and Yang would be upturned. After 20 minutes, I started laughing. I'm such a failure.

I just succumbed to the world of facebook. Yes, kids, facebook. Shoot me in the head and call me a whore.

Spider Jerusalem is my journalistic idol now. I mean, while I love King and Gemmell, I don't want to write like them, you see. Despite the fact that Jerusalem is totally fictional and Warren Ellis created him from thin air, you just have to admire the choice of words he uses: Whorehopper; I can't give two tugs of a dead dog's cock; and my absolute favourite: Mother of Twelve Bastards!

I have very little recollection of my Sekolah Rendah days. Hours after I created my account on Facebook, an old friend wanted to add me into her list of friends and for the life of me, I can't recall her. I have 2, 3 very vivid memories from that area of my life like how Ikhwan lent me 80sen to buy Mirinda [I still feel guilty for not paying him back]; or Haizal's shouts for help after falling off his bike into a longkang in front of house and me not even turning to see what's wrong because I didn't really fancy the guy back then [Again, ridden with guilt]. And how I lied to my dad about rm10 and him going berserk when he found out I lied. There are some good memories too: how a friend of mine asking a really early-bloomer friend how was his glue-glue-gum dream; drawing ninjas with my Sekolah Agama friends - Shah Haiqal, Syazwan, Amiruddin and a guy with specs whose name I can't recall right now; lots of memories of laughing, though I'm not quite sure now about what and with who. Oh well.

Oh yes, who can forget the day the FICTIONAL scandal started between me and Azza? Jeez, she only said Hi to me and I replied back. Can't believe I treated her badly for the next few years because of that, you know boys' misogyny and all that. Still, I'd like to think I wasn't too late in saving that relationship with my winning charm, eh, Azza?

I want to go to Amsterdam for a week and spend at least 3 days baked. I kinda regret not taking that joint when the arab guy offered me but then again I was too young. Way too young. Now I'm old enough and people actually think I'm much older than I am, so it's okay, isn't it? Clearly the show Weeds have such a bad influence on me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

didnt care much about you treating me badly. what stabbed me straight to the ginjal was the fact that i didnt get ur infamous designer kad raya. ahahahahaha!

awwhhh but u turned out good in high school...i supposed the glue-glue-gum dream helped a lot in terms of seeing the different side of cooties-infested girls eh?

next paper is on the 7th. habis on the 11th i'll go and kacau you on facebook! ngeee!

Anonymous said...

oh. and give me ur snail mail address. i want to post you something.

Fuzzy A! said...

Miss amazing, is that really you? I wouldn't have guessed "i supposed the glue-glue-gum dream helped a lot in terms of seeing the different side of cooties-infested girls eh?" would have came from you!

Oh, the horror!

Oh and my address is:

21, Street Ikurtskaya-11,
Voroshilovskii district
400074 Volgograd
Russian Federation

Send through pos-laju if you have to because it'd take like 2-3 weeks to get here without.