Sunday, September 20, 2009

Obligatory Raya Post



It's Raya. I'm Malay. Therefore, by the unwritten law which governs us all, I have to write something about Raya, or at least its spirit.

...
...
...

As you can see the bloody Block is still around. So, I'm gonna just type this out as I think. Get ready for a trip into a Fuzzy mind. Jeng jeng jeng!

...
...
...

Yes, the jeng jeng jeng is rather cliche.

Raya, raya... Duh, of course, Family. Family equals to relationship. Relationship equals to people asking me when I'm getting a partner. For two years I've been using the term Aseksual. Today, I've unwittingly discovered a new phrase that I can use. Takde nafsu. Yes, cry your hearts out, ladies, Monsieur Johan takde nafsu. Stop trying to matchmake, ye nosy basterds. Yes, with an e.


Here's a raya giraffe for you.


Raya also means forgiveness. Reconciliation. How I wish certain people would just forget the petty squabbles and realize that there are more to life than those tiny stupid things. Make my future Raya fun, people. The world revolves around me, why isn't it doing the things I want to do? Bloody world.

Dr Mufti Perlis, who isn't the mufti anymore but still, that's how I'm gonna refer to him because I can't remember his name, wrote a nice article on how people should focus on the bright side of Raya instead of the sad part. I'll do that once Raya is a happy event again.

But because Dr Mufti Perlis said that, I'm gonna end this post in a less bitter note.

...
...
...

Uh
...
...
...

Sugar.

2 comments:

~An9eL~ said...

You were supposed to write about the spirit of Raya la. Not about your nonexistent nafsu =.=

You poor thing.

Wait, I THOUGHT I WAS SUPPOSED TO GET RAYA CARDS FROM YOU??

Fuzzy A! said...

Not to St P. I asked you for your johor/sing address and you never replied! D=