Sunday, December 07, 2008

Suckage of Blogging: A Thesis

Uno:


Image by BabushkaYaga

You blog because you want a way to vent. Ok, but you can't rant about:

1 - someone who reads or might be reading your blog;
2 - someone whose friend reads your blog and you doubt the friend's loyalty to you
3 - something that you feel strongly about BUT you know a friend who reads you who feels the opposite way

Yeah, shut up with your 'it's your freedom of speech', 'oh, I won't mind', 'eh nevermind, I can learn from my mistakes': Nobody is ok when you say bad things about them/ their beliefs on how the world turns. Not even your best friends since womb. Nope, nada. Just keep it inside and shut up.

I, however, in my most desperate of days, managed to sneak in a very heavily-veiled attack in a few of my entries that nobody except for me will understand it. I get to feel the sense of accomplishment of saying something to a person's face and the victim won't get irritated because he/she doesn't realize that it's directed to them.

Dos:


There's a lot of types of bloggers out there. There are the writers like yours truly, the capabs [How American does Kuh-Pap sounds eh? It's pronounced Cha-Pubs by the by], the camwhores, the emo, the real writers who don't really care who reads them and so on, and so on.

Let me tell you a secret. Writer-bloggers, the first one, LOVE it when people leave comments on their entries. It's true. There's a major hintage if there is ever one. Even a Hi, I read your blog comment. Yeah, I do sound pathetic but I'm 3 parts writer, 1 part emo and half a part capab so there.

Tres:

Ah, I don't have a tres, so I'll post this video:


It irks me that people don't watch my video. So watch it! I won't post anything that's not good for you.

3 comments:

the mosaicist said...

heh, true enuf. i have contemplated numerous time to go COMPLETELY anonymous in the quest of really writing frm the heart, but so sayang la nak delete this blog. made that mistake once, won't perhaps do it again :)

there is no such thing as complete freedom la...one way or another you'll be tied down by your own fear of hurting other ppl's feeling. unless you're like hati batu i-can-survive-on-my-own-in-this-big-bad-world then can la.

Fuzzy A! said...

Ain't that true? I dream of the day when I become a column writer for a big media and have a cult following. Then, I can be as obnoxious as possible, writing whatever I like whenever I like. Like Spider Jerusalem.

Anonymous said...

eh.. this video also very nice.. i'll embed it also.. LOL