Sunday, December 21, 2008

Things I learnt Recently

MAJOR EDIT. Before you read the following post, I'd like to share this video with you. It has nothing to do with the post but just watch it unless you follow Britain's Greatest Talents fervently:





Now, you can enjoy our regular programming.
__________________________________________________________________________
||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

I've learnt a new thing. I'll explain it in point form so that the blur and ignorant among us don't need to feel dumb.
  1. You have apocrine glands [This is not the thing I learnt recently!]
  2. Apocrine glands produce pheromones [No, either.]
  3. Pheromones are airborne chemicals that in humans mainly function is for sexual arousal [I know this, too]
  4. Apocrine glands mainly are situated in the pubic and axilliary areas [You know what, I'm just gonna tell you which one I don't know]
  5. Axilla is your armpit
  6. Apocrine glands start to work on the onset of puberty
  7. Pubic and armpit hair also start to grow on when you start your puberty
  8. Armpit and pubic hair is not like your normal head hair [You know it, you've caressed and compared your hairs too. Admit it]
  9. Apparently, according to some US-based NEWTON online scientific society doctor, the function of these coarse hairs [This is the part I didn't know] is to project pheromones more efficiently 0.o
  10. Conclusion 1: If you shave/pluck/epilate your armpit and pubic hair, you're gonna be less sexy to people further from you.
  11. Conclusion 2: I still find armpit hair gross. And ungroomed pubic hair too. [This is the second part of the things I didn't know]
To fix that information in your mind scroll down...












































Enjoy the rest of your day with that image in your head

P.S. I swear, after my english post, I've been doing a LOT of silly grammatical mistakes wtf

6 comments:

Bil said...

patut la u dont have that 'aura'...
oh wait, have u ever sense my pheromones? s***!

Fuzzy A! said...

Don't worry, you don't stink the way I like.

Anonymous said...

groomed pubic hair: i wonder how centre-parted pubes would look like. Or one with a sharp emo fringe. Or plaits.

It will be a while before those images leave my head. Thanks johan.

Anonymous said...

no wonder the french girls don't shave!

-nurlin

Fuzzy A! said...

Who's irahati? Anyways, I meant it as in keeping it tidy, not leaving it to be like einstein's or worse bob marley's hair.

Nurlin - So unsexy wtf

Anonymous said...

i like the video! going to put on my site.. LOL.1