Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Change

I'm moving to a new apartment tomorrow; a slightly more expensive but a much better one. Moving's gonna be a bitch because I'm having my exams on the 26th and have prepared for far less than half of the possible questions.But more importantly, if we move EVERYTHING tomorrow, we'll have no internet till we get back to Malaysia. For me, that's going to be on the 6th of July. The humanity! That's why I'm posting a wall of text with no pictures. Here's hoping that my roommate's Megaphone internet service is still working. Here's hoping that I can leech off Lico's internet when I'm over there. Here's hoping that I finish reading everything that needs to be read. Here's hoping for Hope. Cheesy, I know.

8 comments:

~An9eL~ said...

Lico's sucky but worky internet. At your service.

Fuzzy A! said...

Sucky internet is better than no internet, yes? Haha, see you soon.

L said...

post moreee.

Fuzzy A! said...

Thank you Perempuan Ampang beremosi tinggi but unfortunately, I take an hour minimum to post an entry I'm satisfied with.

So, for now, enjoy the dancing bear.

And siapakah kamu?

L said...

Cis. Aku telah distreotaipkan sebagai Perempuan Ampang.

I am your random reader.



And i thought you like comments (?). I just thought I should drop one after reading your blog for a while (?).

darly said...

Yes, thank you. To know my capabness shows that you really have been following my blog.

darly said...

Yes, thank you. To know my capabness shows that you really have been following my blog.

Fuzzy A! said...

Shoot, was using my sis' pc. oh well.