Thursday, June 04, 2009

Johan Ariff Bin Juhari wrote a fucking 20-paged excellent and complete case history in a single night and the fucking lady said, "I said you have to write it in a notebook!". Hell her only complain was that he forgot to write the name of the Head of Department. Later that day, he discovered he's supposed to write a paper on a lecture his teacher thought he missed. He has to do both by tomorrow. Now he's fucked up sideways, upside down and still hasn't got any studying for Surgery finals 4 days away done.

Lesson learned in Russia: When you give your best to do the things you don't want to do but decided to give your best anyway because that's just the kind of person you are, you're just going to be fucked up three-ways till Sunday.

This place, the experience I have, the people I know here are joining forces just to bring out the worst in me. I really am not sure at this exact moment whether I can take it for another two years. I need a break from these things. A permanent one.

4 comments:

the mosaicist said...

sounds like a good time to gear up on the don mclean.

good luck!

Fuzzy A! said...

Mr. McLean is good but I found something better! See my latest post.

Pengembara said...

huh, very dramatic one...rasa mcm nak nangis.

Fuzzy A! said...

Hang banyak tahun lagi Maher. Nanti hang tau la macam mana bestnyer kat sini.