Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Modifications

I don't know why but I feel my chest swelling up with emotions. What kind of emotions? I can't even tell you what for I myself don't know. I just know that it's my muse pushing to get free.

O Calliope! Immortalize thy words!
O Melpomene! Pour forth thy tears!

I have quotes lying around that I don't quite agree with and I feel that I have to change them. I respect your intellectual rights but I just feel like pasting Paris Hilton's face on the Mona Lisa right now. I feel like carving a big why-so-serious grin on Michaelangelo's David. I feel like adding a "...NOT!" at the end of Sonnet 18's original manuscript!

Quote 1:
Love = Lust LOST!
Respect = Revenge REDEMPTION!
Family = Fraud FOREVER!

Quote 2:
Relationship endured because of 3 key ingredients:
  • Great sex LOVE!
  • Shared DIFFERING! interest
  • Mutual UNQUESTIONING! respect


Quote 3:
Nigga! AFRICAN AMERICAN!

Quote 4:
Love's a bitch BLESSING! YOU'RE THE BITCH!

Quote 5:
My life as the middle child... TELL ME ABOUT IT!

Quote 6:
Sometimes even music can't substitude [sic] for tears. BUT EVEN IN SOBS YOU FIND RHYTHM!

No comments: