Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Air Asia

You know, Tony my dear, you should have changed your motto from the fake and cliche sounding 'Now Everyone Can Fly' to 'All Hope Abandon Ye Who Enter In'.


Seriously, take every single stewardess/airline personnel that you know and formed during your pleasant time with MAS and find the antonym to every single detail. That's your typical AA crew.

1. Stewardesses have to be pretty and attractive. While this is a discrimination to fugly people and really has no bearing to me, AA's personnel are usually fat, ugly and thickly made up. But again, it's not a real point but that's the first image conjured when one mentions stewardesses.

2. Airline crews are polite and good mannered. THIS is the thing that ticks me off as a passenger on AA. They are brash, angry, scold the passenger. Hell, they were calling for a late passenger and the announcer was so angry that she muddled up English and Malay. She actually began shouting with "Attention, ladies and gentlemen..." and ended with "...ke kaunter lima belas." And this, into the mic that went to the whole damn terminal.

3. Stewardesses are sluts. This is a bad, bad stereotype but hey, it's there. And I don't know whether that's true or not for AA stewardesses. Hell, with point #1, I DON'T want to know.

4. Airline crews are always smiling. Take one ride on AA and I dare you to have this perception.

5. Airline crews work like clockwork automatons. Yes, that's why the engineer checked on our wings and engines while passengers were for boarding rather than way before. If there was something wrong, the passengers would hear the orders barked into the mic and they would happily exit the aircraft in a calm and orderly fashion.

Bah! I have to go to Bandung now. Wait, I WANT to go to Bandung, wtf. 
Behave while I'm gone.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

they are not that bad.

~An9eL~ said...

enjoy your trip yeah

Fuzzy A! said...

Anon: People, who sell their services to others such as stewardesses, doctors, waiters and hookers, must be at least courteous and patient when they're with their clients. Not doing that means that, not only the clients don't get their money worth, but it's MUCH better not to have these people at all.

Angel: The place I went today had their workers wear a red shirt with the phrase "I'm Happy When I'm Shopping" on the back. My sentiments exactly.

L said...

6. AA stewardesses are actually women.


Who knows, under all the layers of make-ups huh...

Fuzzy A! said...

Ampang girl: Sexist! Haha. It doesn't matter whether they are men or women. It's the service that matters. Anyways, how do you know that they're women? Some of the stewardesses are manlier than me, though, of course, that is not a very hard thing to be.

L said...

yeah that's my point. it's a myth; AA stewardesses are women.

Fuzzy A! said...

Ok, was a bit slow =.=

L said...

aww don't worry. i used to think human beings reproduce by bumping into each other.