Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Windy Long-winding Windbag

I talk a lot.



No, seriously, a lot. I can see how some of you would roll your eyes and say, "Oh, I talk a lot too."

Sometimes, on our many trips back to Kelantan, I'd talk to my dad from the moment we leave Subang until we reach our destination. And this was back when such trips would take around 8 hours.

The only person I know who talks more than me would be Ms Aimi Syazana, who would silent Rory Gilmore with awe.

Some of the people I know would sometimes ejaculate, "GET TO THE POINT!" in the middle of narration.



One - that is very rude.

Two - Consider this:

GTTP version:
This morning I stumbled and fell when I was walking up the stairs.

Johan Ultimately and Infinitely Superior Version:
Eh, you know what happened or not? Walao weh. Damn bad luck one. This morning ah I was at the university la. I got Russian class. So, you know la the stairs at the university how, break here break there. I also bloody clumsy one what. To make matters worse, I woke up late this morning. Serious bad luck la. So, obviously I was running up the bloody stairs la. Thank god no one was around also. Ya la, so early where got people in uni what. If got also, near russian department there only innostranni students what. Who gives a damn about them ma. Anyway, on that last flight of stairs, I don't know what god I pissed off this morning la, got one part the stone loose one. Seriously la, I HAD to step on that bloody one. Jatuh lor... Hit my bloody knee, damn painful. I thought break my kneecap already or something. Seriously damn pain one. Nasib baik it's the 2nd or 3rd step only. Ma hai bad luck macam sial, man. Seriousla. Pay so much to this uni for what. To renovate bloody petrov's office only. The hell la...

[ramble continues onto how the university should allocate more funding to the betterment of the main building]

Come on, be honest. Which one do you prefer?

P.S. After reading that wall of text, I have to reward you guys with something, right? I wanted to post a picture of a cute girl but then I remembered that most of my readers are of the female kind and the only guy I know who actually reads this rather regularly can appreciate beauty in all its form, regardless of gender. So, enjoy.

3 comments:

~An9eL~ said...

I read the whole thing because i scrolled down and saw Cute Jeans Guy and wanted to know what you had to say about Cute Jeans Guy.

Anonymous said...

i would prefer the shorter version.

Fuzzy A! said...

Licolico: ... Just ...

Anon: You do realize that every single post of my blog can be reduced to one sentence, right? Don't believe me? See all of August posts.

Windy Long-winding Windbag = I prefer elaborated narratives to straight-to-the-point ones.

Because... Just Because = Guy covers himself with shaving cream.

Say = Know what to say to whom.

Air Asia = Air Asia sucks.

What are you doing still reading my blog? Haha. Go twitter.