Friday, November 07, 2008

The Hood Theory

I've discovered something today.

Yes, a new theory. [For those who doesn't know me, I have a buttload of theories without any backing]

I christened it the Hood Theory, jengjengjeng.

When you use those sweaters with hoods rationally, i.e. when it's cold and not when you're in a sweaty country thinking you so ghetto, sweaters with hoods can really affect you psychologically.

You wear hoods when it's cold, so it's probably late autumn or early winter. The weather's fucked up. It's gloomy, it's cold. Physiology dictates that you'd be depressed.

So, you put up your hoods. The material is quite thick, just like that double chin you're growing. Every sound around you is muffled. Blingblingbling - You feel alone even though it's the mother of all chaos around you.

You have the sight of a race-horse when you pull your hood on. You have to actually turn your head to glance at a thing on your right and left. Extra work is always depressing or is it just me? Anyways, there'd be more near-accidents. You don't really hear/see cars or people coming at you on the street, lots of horns blaring, lots of mumbled apologies -> the feeling the world is against you.

That's why stereotypical rappers from 4-season countries are always depressed and lash out to the community.

If you don't get what I'm saying, maybe these pictures will help:



I'm such a sustagenius!

Edit: Blogspot's fine and all but the upload image service is wtfness personified.

4 comments:

Saidatul Madiha Abd Rahim said...

adore ur writing
ola!

Fuzzy A! said...

Privyet!
Thanks. What you can do is promote my blog so that the world knows about it and I can get on with my cult-forming plans with Sidney.

Saidatul Madiha Abd Rahim said...

haha..will do.i'll recommend urs to my frenz

Fuzzy A! said...

For that you earn the seat of Undersecretary of Death. Your job descriptiion is the same with the rest of the cultists but you'll get a little umbrella with every drink you order at the bar.