Friday, February 27, 2009

The Lost Verse of the Book of Revelation

I just learnt something horrible today...

Something really horrible...

Something really, really horrible...


I just found out...

...that...

...the internet...

...is no longer safe...


I just found out...

...that...

...we are not alone...


I just found out...

...that...

...Mok Ken, a family friend who I'm much closer to than some, if not all, blood relatives other than my immediate family...

...and Papa, who is my father...

...[It is rather important to state that Papa is what I call my father because I have an Ibu, a Mama, an Umi and two Meks, all different individuals]...

...have...

...wait for it...

...very suspensful music...

...[anybody else bored of thinks I'm milking this too much?]...

BLOGS!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRGGGGGHHH!!!!!!!!!


OH, LORD! WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN?

Red Alert! 

The last frontier of privacy has been breached!

This is not a drill!

I repeat, this is NOT a drill!




But to be perfectly honest there's nothing wrong with that, isn't it? The parents being IT-savvy, I mean. I mean, they now can be updated with what's happening in your world, right? And they can read your musings and luahan perasaan on your blogs now... Reading... Knowing... Being shocked...

Excuse me, I hear the phone ringing!

*quickly shuffle off to censor past posts*

4 comments:

~An9eL~ said...

*Reads latest post.*
*scrolls down*
*sees picture*

Uh oh. You're gonna need more censoring than this.

Hey, I've moved my blog to angel-heng.blogspot.com so do add my new url k?

Fuzzy A! said...

Meh, that's nothing. These people are quite cool about these kinds of things. Hell, too cool for comfort sometimes in the sense that you'll go, "Eew! You're old, you shouldn't be saying that!"

Done but why change URL?

~An9eL~ said...

Because unlike you, I practically have to beg the parents to visit my blog. And then they put off visiting due to "complicated url", so I changed it into something they gave me.

Yet...

They haven't visited.

arief j said...

wait..my mom?blog?seriously?