Thursday, June 03, 2010

Dance, Johan, Dance!




There's a lot of things I want to blog about but lately my muse has been adorning the zealot's garments and sounding the battle horn i.e. the things I feel inspired to talk about has been about spirituality.

But I don't want to do that. I don't want this blog to be solely a ground for theophilosophical debate, which I rather enjoy, by the by.

I want to post silly things. I want to post GMH moment things. I want to post disgusting things.

Buuuuuut, at the same time, none of those things apparently generate the same amount of comments nor readership.

Buuuuuut, I plan to go really far in life. Really, REALLY far. Controversial things can come round and bite my arse if I'm not careful.

Buuuuuut, honestly, I enjoy the attention. I'd be a liar to say otherwise.

I am a puppet dancing to the crowds tunes with scissors in my hand.

Do you promise to comment on my non-spiritual posts, my beloved?

2 comments:

~An9eL~ said...

Do a pirouette for me.

k0k s3n w4i said...

"Now dance, fucker, dance
Man, he never had a chance"


You're Gonna Go Far, Kid (200x) by The Offspring.

we are all whores for comments :) i'd comment in your non-spiritual posts if i have anything to say about them, but otherwise, you'll just get inanities from me like "LOL" or "HAHA"