Friday, June 11, 2010

Motivation

It takes a lot of motivations to do whatever you've chosen in life. Well, for me at least. I need to constantly remind myself why am I torturing myself.




Passion: Nope, I totally have no strong feeling in medicine.

Parents: Making them proud is a prominent factor but there's an annoying little voice that keeps on saying that they would be proud of me no matter where I will be.

Helping the Helpless: If you want to help the helpless, you can do so in virtually any line of job. And most of them take less time to learn than medicine.

Money: Money can't by you love, the Beatles said.

No, the pushing factor for me right now, the ultimate motivation, the one that keeps me on the track right now is...

Lifestyle: There are very few other jobs in the world, at least in the beginning, that is absolutely plausible to put aside a quarter of your income for clothes and have your fashion monster adequately sated.

No comments: