Wednesday, June 09, 2010

Obsessions

I get obsessed over something so easily, it's not even funny. Especially TV shows. 

Friends. 
Scrubs. 
That 70s Show. 
Happy Days. 
Cheers. 
Monkees. 
Dharma & Greg. 
I Dreamed of Jeanie. 
Bewitched...

Now: Glee.

More specifically: Glee's Chris Colfer's character, Kurt Hummel.

Even more specific:


Glee's Chris Colfer's character, Kurt Hummel's sailor hat in the season finale. I physically need one.

This obviously doesn't help the unconfirmed rumor that I might be batting for the other team. But fuck it, who cares.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol you must be my kindred spirit. that was ALL i could think about post episode! (which you know, cos you commented on my blog lol)

i have informed all my friends that sailors hats are a must and they are required by law of friendship to wear them ALWAYS

i haven't bought one yet... i'm just waiting til exams are over so i can race to the shops!

Fuzzy A! said...

You either love it or hate it, I think, and given my bias and my budding, albeit very rapidly, taste in fashion, I LOVE it.