Thursday, June 24, 2010

Dear Stalkee:

This is the exact same thing that I posted on your Facebook wall but with pictures and I thought that you might want to make a virtual carbon copy that you can check from time to time.



OMG we make the best raya pics ever

People say I stalk you.

So, apparently, knowing you for 6 years and having regular 6-hour-minimum hanging out/gossiping/shopping session and sharing news on facebook is considered stalking. 

Maybe I should, like, meet you once in my life and then keep on bugging you on your facebook wall. Like that I can join the others as your BFF ah? Haha.

But then again, if that means erasing the 6 year experience - 

- which includes, but not limited to, you talking my ears off on our
first volgo flight; you consoling me during my depression because I lost
my room key; our patching up stories from different sides to see the
...whole picture; me trying unsuccessfully convincing you to buy a summer
dress just for the hell of it; our long walks; our neverending talks;
the dirty looks we get from zhar pitssa girls because we sit there for
too long; the awkward juniors asking whether we're an item -

- if I have to wipe the slate clean, then, screw it all to hell, I'll be
your stalker instead of your BFF.

Serious shit, I don't know how I'm gonna survive Volgo people without
you. D=

This started as a joke tapi skarang dah emo.

Gila terrer aku tulis sampai aku sendiri teraffected. Oh, and of course,
To Sir With Love is playing with Kurt's Oh, it isn't easy but I'll
tryyyyyyyyyy!

 
Random picture since we have very little pics of us together =.= 

3 comments:

angel said...

How sweet...and what was all that nonsense about being envious of WAVES' friendship? You clearly have your own :)

Fuzzy A! said...

I have 'WAVES of Friendship', notice no s. Next year, I won't have any D=

angel said...

won't have any that's physically close to you, that is.

Next year, WAVES will be broken up...

2 in Russia, 2 in KL and 1 in Johor .. :(